Jcrontab is a scheduler written in Java. The project objective is to provide a fully
functional schedules for Java projects.
Our thanks to Linux, Java and Sourceforge!
- Provides a system to run Classes/Threads/main/EJB/Methods/NativePrograms... at a given time.
- Provides a parser of crontab-like files that are fully compatible with UNIX-POSIX crontab
- Stores and reads crontab table from files, DD.BB. and is designed to be extended using
generic interface DataSource to store/read crontab from any place.
- Sends an email with the result of the execution.
- Can be easily integrated with application servers - it has been tested in Tomcat, Resin,
Jetty and Jboss. It has a load-on-startup servlet to make it easier.
- Can be used as a stand-alone application to "replace" cron.
- Has been designed and developed to get maximum performance and extensibility.
Jcrontab's development is being housed by Sourceforge, and you can find all the information you need about Jcrontab at Jcrontab@Sourceforge.
jcrontab-developers to be aware of the releveant info.